The term “manufactured home”, or mobile home, has been used to describe one-level homes that generally come pre-made from the builder. Manufactured homes are very similar to modular homes in process and building requirements. Generally, the home is purchased from a manufactured home dealer. However, most manufactured home dealers only sell the building itself and leave the exhaustive processes of hiring general contractors, overseeing the installation process, and installing the home on a foundation in the home buyer’s hands. This tacks on time, stress, and money to the already-lengthy process of home buying and building.
Hemet Manufactured Home Builders are not only manufactured home builders for Hemet, California, but we are also a fully-licensed general contractors, as well as licensed California manufactured home dealers. We are contracted with several local factories to assemble manufactured homes. This eliminates all of the hassle and stress for you, the homebuyer, and this allows you to focus on what really matters…moving into your dream home.
As both a Manufactured Home Dealer and the General Contractor, we take over many of the home building steps, including:
- Design and customize the Manufactured Home
- Choose a floor plan to fit the buyer’s needs
- Assist home buyer in obtaining proper finance options
- Work directly with The City of Hemet, California’s building departments to obtain necessary building permits
- Assist in choosing interior and exterior finishes
- Build foundation on home site
- Install home on pre-made foundation
- Complete and oversee all site work on the home location
- Provide warranty on your new manufactured dream home!
Why is Hemet Manufactured Home Builders different compared to other home dealers?
One of the best reasons to buy a manufactured home from Hemet Manufactures Homes is the fact that your dream manufactured home typically can be designed, constructed, set, and completed in less than with the traditional building process. This is considerably less time than most onsite homes, in which weather concerns, small or inconsistent construction crews, back orders, and equipment problems are just a few of the reasons for delay.
Save Time and Money!
Manufactured homes generally cost up to 40% less than traditionally built homes and are much easier to obtain permits for construction. Hemet Manufactured Home Builders saves money and time – by acting as General Contractor and manufactured home dealer. We remain your one point of contact – so we can ensure the sales and installation process go off without a hitch.
Your new manufactured home comes with a factory warranty as well as the option to buy a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW®) that includes 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components; 2 full years of internal systems coverage against defects in wiring, piping, heating, cooling, ductwork in electrical, plumbing, ventilating and mechanical systems; and 1 full year of coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
Green Building is a whole-system approach to building that takes into consideration 7 factors:
- Lot Design, Prep, and Development
- Resource Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Conservation and Efficiency
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Operation Maintenance and Homeowner Education
- Global Impact – using products that are not harmful to the environment in any way, while partnering with other companies/suppliers that also work to protect the environment.
We are committed to building the smartest, greenest custom manufactured homes on the market.
Our manufactured homes are designed with your needs and wants in mind! Hemet Manufactured Home Builders believes that this is YOUR home, and we want to ensure it is your dream home!